Monday, June 15, 2009

Day #4- Another Butt Blasting Bootcamp!

Welcome Maureen and Beth! You happened to come on a day where I felt like making the class REALLY HARD. My brother Dave made an appearance and he got to show us how to use the TRX. So- Erin, Maureen, Beth and Hillary, what was the most grueling exercise today? Walking lunges? The power squats? TRX ? PLier squats? Let me know! Hope to see you all on wednesday for some awesome upper body exercises. Remember to eat clean and to eat smaller meals every 3 hours. Don't be scared to treat yourselves every now and then- after doing my bootcamp, you deserve it!!!

2 comments:

  1. Burpees!!!!! Those kicked my butt. Thanks to you and Dave!! Hope to see you Friday. You are a great trainer. Can I have your body if I do this for 8 weeks straight????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Plier squats were hard for me - I guess I'm figuring out which muscles need the most improvement ;) Great workout - thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete