Monday, September 14, 2009

Day #1 of Fall session BOOTCAMP

How are you feeling: Kirsten, Sarah, Maureen , Erin and Beth???? I imagine your legs are stiffening up by the second as your leg muscles are tearing apart. PERFECT. I am really impressed with all of you and your determination and endurance.... and it's only day #1! Before you know it, you will be feeling more energized, slimmer, tighter and overall happier!!! I love the unity that evolves naturally from working out together on a regular basis and I want to thank you for trusting me with your bodies! Get ready for Wednesday as we will be concentrating on arms and shoulders. Remember to eat good, clean foods and don't cheat until cheat day!

In case anyone is looking for dinner or lunch ideas, I am making myself an arugula, red pepper, sliced almond and grilled chicken salad for lunch. For dinner I am making BBQ chicken kabobs with green peppers, red onions, brown rice and baby broccoli. For those wanting to lose more than 20 pounds, omit the brown rice and replace with extra veggies.

TRY: sliced cucumbers with lemon, olive oil and salt and pepper. YUM

4 comments:

  1. So sad I missed out on the work-out today. Can't wait til the doctor gives me the go-ahead! Sounds like it was a good workout for everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel - Thanks for the food tips!!! You are a great motivator!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE sliced cucumbers with lemon, salt, and pepper! (Never added olive oil) Sometimes, with tomatoes too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh. I wish I could do this. But seeing as Maya is still attached at the hip (and boob...hahaha), and Wes is MIA everyday from 7am-10pm, I am pushing my double stroller uphill, solo.

    Peaches with balsamic vinegar and salt and pepper are great, too!

    ReplyDelete